How do I become a member?
You’ll need the following:
- Commissary Agreement with Denver Commissary
- Good Practices Agreement with Denver Commissary
- fully refundable security deposit
- Certificate of Liability Insurance issued by a private insurance agent
- Affidavit of Commissary approved by the City and County of Denver – Department of Environmental Health
- Valid Business License issued by the City and County of Denver – Department of Excise and License
- Food Handler’s License approved by City and County of Denver – Department of Environmental Health or equivalent
What equipment does the kitchen have?
- Walk in refrigerators and freezers
- Convection and non-convection ovens
- Flat tops
- Dishwashing machines and triple sinks
- Ice machines
- Prep tables
Do you have parking?
- Yes, we have on-site reserved parking spaces with individually dedicated 20 amp electrical circuits built for food trucks. The lot is secure, well lite, video monitored and key coded with an electronic gate. There is a grey water dump and multiple clean water fills. In addition there is a personal vehicle parking lot for your convenience.
How does the kitchen work?
- The kitchen is a shared use area, on a first come first serve basis. If availability becomes limited an online calendar will be launched, allowing you to reserve a time and specific piece of equipment.
How will the Calendar work?
- Log on and reserve the specific equipment that you would like for the timetable that you need it for, reserve time up to a month ahead and make changes up till 72 hours in advance.
What if I need more hours than contracted or don’t use all contracted hours?
- You are always able to surpass your allotted hours with a simple request for additional time. If you do not use all contracted hours, due to the nature of the business, they are non-transferable. We do understand it is difficult to estimate usage over an extended period of time, which is why we offer variable hours